“I don’t know that we’ve even thought beyond THE APPRENTICE and the pageant businesses. That’s a good question. I don’t know the answer,” programming boss Bob Greenblatt said, in response to my question.
Earlier this summer, NBC said it was severing all ties with the controversial reality stars amid comments about Mexican immigrants that it felt were insensitive.
That has led to speculation about when — or if — The Donald would ever appear on the Peacock network again.
“I don’t think somebody who is running for president and might possibly be the next leader of the free world would be completely banned from any activities at NBC,” he but we will have to see how this plays out. I honestly don’t know what else he might want to do in business with us. For the moment we are sort of separated.”
Earlier today, Greenblatt announced that NBC will not produce a season of THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE this season — but the show will return with a new host in 2017.
As soon as talent is signed, “we will get word out and something tells me that will be big news,” he said.
Latest posts by Sean Daly (see all)
- Sherri Shepherd: I Will Never Go Back To ‘The View’ - January 18, 2017
- ‘This Is Us’: NBC Renews Its Best Drama For Two More Seasons - January 18, 2017
- ‘My Kitchen Rules’: Lance Bass Wants His Own Cooking Show - January 16, 2017