Class is back in session!
Fox’s hit game show ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER returns Tuesday, May 26 with a new crew of precocious tweens eagerly trying to help grown-ups answer simple elementary school questions and take home the $1 million grand prize.
- Tres had made honor roll ever year in elementary school
- Tres is proud to be the Student council President this year
- Tres’s favorite subject in school is history because he loves to talk about the past with his Grandma
- Tres wants to be a defense attorney when he grows up so he can help the innocent
- Fun Fact: Tres always gets straight As
- Angela’s favorite subject is English because she loves to read and write poetry
- Angela is proud to be an honor roll student
- She loves the fact that her Mom is a Principal because she can help her with all her homework
- Angela loves cheerleading, singing and playing the drums when she is not studying
- Fun Fact: She wants to be a poet like Dr. Seuss when she grows up
- Lauren has 7 other brothers and sisters
- She loved to dance; it’s what makes her happiest
- She thinks that some adults are really smart and some are not nearly as smart as her
- Lauren has a lot of pets. In fact, she has so many she doesn’t know all of their names
- Fun Fact: Her dad is an Aerospace Engineer
- Reagan wants to be a triple threat when she grows up; a girl who can sing, act and dance
- Her friends describe her as talented, hilarious and pretty
- Reagan enjoys going to church and she sings in the choir
- Although Reagan already knows most of the answers to her homework, she does admit to using Google to help her with her homework every once in a while when she gets stumped
- Fun Fact: Reagan is a LEGO expert
- Dee is so fascinated with Japanime and Anime that he wants to move to Japan when he grows up. He really loved the Japanese culture and can’t wait to at least visit
- Dee studies in all honors classes and has made straight As this year
- Dee enjoys social studies, language arts and reading
- The one time he received a C+ on a test he asked to retake it
- Fun Fact: He loves video games
- Mason is homeschooled and thinks his teacher is the most beautiful woman he has ever met. (It’s his mom!)
- He loves skateboarding, baseball, swimming and football — especially the Oakland Raiders.
- His parents are hispanic and own a tortilla company
- He wants to be a comedian when he grows up.
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? is once again hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy.