Taylor John Williams is telling all.
Williams — a Top 5 finalist on season 7 of THE VOICE — participated in an “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) session on Reddit yesterday, where he treated fans to fun and often completely ridiculous facts about himself and his music.
Here is some of what we learned:
* He picked Team Gwen… because “she seemed like a weirder choice than Adam [Levine]. My heart said, ‘go with weird.’”
* His favorite movie of all time… is WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY.
* His favorite singer… is Jeff Buckley.
* His favorite performance on THE VOICE… “I had a ton of fun with ‘Riptide.’”
* His dream finale song would have been… “Don’t Speak” by No Doubt. “I would have loved to have performed with Bon Iver or Hozier, among many other folks.”
* His favorite word is… Grace.
* THE VOICE is planning a live tour… “But it hasn’t been announced who will be participating.”
* He likes dirty jokes… “Two flies are on a turd. One of them farts. The other says, ‘Ah come on man, I’m trying to eat.’”
* Among the things on his bucket list… To host SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. “I’ve wanted to do that for a looooong time now.”
* If he could not speak of sing… Taylor would “maybe become a government assassin.”
* His favorite cocktail… is Jack Daniels and Coke.
* If he ruled the world… his title would be Mr. Bubbledink. “It would be funny to be a badass, all powerful ruler with a ridiculous name like that.”
* He used to speak Vietnamese… as a kid (“but I’ve lost most of it”).
* If he could move… anywhere in the world, it would be to Ireland.
* Superman or Batman? “Batman, but only because the Joker makes him cooler. It’s all about the villains :)”
* The song that best describes his life… is “Pure Imagination.”
THE VOICE returns February 23 on NBC.
Latest posts by Sean Daly (see all)
- Sherri Shepherd: I Will Never Go Back To ‘The View’ - January 18, 2017
- ‘This Is Us’: NBC Renews Its Best Drama For Two More Seasons - January 18, 2017
- ‘My Kitchen Rules’: Lance Bass Wants His Own Cooking Show - January 16, 2017