MASTERCHEF JUNIOR cutie Josh Reisner is becoming just as well known for his adorable crackling voice as his magnificent culinary creations.
“The more he speaks during the day, the more it cracks,” his father, Brad Reisner, told me in an interview for TheTVAddict.com.
“It has been this way pretty much since he started talking. We have had the doctor check it out and this is just kind of his voice.”
Josh’s dad insists the sixth grader is not in any danger or pain but the family plans to have him looked at again — just for good measure.
“We have had a lot of people contact us saying, ‘You should check that out,’” Reisner says.
Josh, 11, is one of eight contestants remaining on the Fox cooking competition.
>>RELATED STORY: ‘MasterChef Junior’: Natalie’s Other Skills Will Amaze You
>>RELATED STORY: ‘Masterchef Junior’s Oona: ‘I Get Paid $5 To Cook At Home’
On tonight’s episode, he prepares sunny side up eggs and a duck recipe he hopes to one day feature in his own restaurant.
“It has been such a great experience,” he says of appearing on MASTERCHEF JUNIOR.
“I have gained so much confidence and I get to brag that I have cooked for some of the greatest chefs in the world.”
Here’s a few more tidbits Josh shared with me:
* He has a younger sister: “she is 7 years-old. I teach her how to cook. We have made French toast and dumplings. She doesn’t eat as much as me and doesn’t have as much of a passion for eating as I do, but I am teaching her. She is getting there.”
* He does more than just cook: “I am pretty good at rock climbing. And I am actually a daredevil at skiing! I am also very good at the drums. I have played drums for about a year and a half.”
* He’s not a fan of McDonalds: “[I like] In-N-Out and Five Guys. If you are up for a burger, In-N-Out and Five Guys are great. And Gray’s Papaya is good for hot dogs.”
Read the entire interview here.
MASTERCHEF JUNIOR airs Tuesday nights at 8:00 PM on Fox.
Latest posts by Sean Daly (see all)
- Sherri Shepherd: I Will Never Go Back To ‘The View’ - January 18, 2017
- ‘This Is Us’: NBC Renews Its Best Drama For Two More Seasons - January 18, 2017
- ‘My Kitchen Rules’: Lance Bass Wants His Own Cooking Show - January 16, 2017