It was really just a matter of time.
Bootylicious reality star Khloe Kardashian has been booted as co-host of THE X FACTOR.
“They are asking Mario [Lopez] to come back, but not Khloe,” a show insider told me for my exclusive report in The New York Post.
Kardashian, 28, came to the show with no television hosting experience and often appeared nervous and unprepared on camera.
The Huffington Post went so far as to suggest that the “awkward” pair were secretly being paid off by rival singing show, THE VOICE.
“I am sure there was a big percentage of Khloe’s fans who followed her to ‘X Factor.’” said LA hosting expert Marki Costello, who has provided on-camera coaching for VOICE judge Cee Lo Green among others.
“But at the end of the day, when she doesn’t know what she is doing, are you helping your show or hurting it?
“It was really hard for me to watch Mario with her,” she said. “It made me, as a viewer, almost uncomfortable.”
Khloe won’t be the only face missing when X FACTOR returns for a third season in September.
Judge L.A. Reid quit in December saying that he needed to spend more time working as a record executive.
And Britney Spears avoided the embarrassment of being fired by walking away from her $15 million a year gig a few weeks ago.
Latest posts by Sean Daly (see all)
- Sherri Shepherd: I Will Never Go Back To ‘The View’ - January 18, 2017
- ‘This Is Us’: NBC Renews Its Best Drama For Two More Seasons - January 18, 2017
- ‘My Kitchen Rules’: Lance Bass Wants His Own Cooking Show - January 16, 2017